APIs & Integrations

Cotobe
Participant

Looking for Developer

I’m looking for someone who can help me write logic on the back end to update the deal owner field to match the contact owner field in our HubSpot. We are currently using Salesforce and our sales team is assigned at the opportunity level. I'm wanting to be able to use personalization tokens to make our emails appear that they come from their sales rep, but because the contact owner field doesn't match the deal owner field in HubSpot, and you can't personalize off of the deal objects in emails, I'm looking for a workaround.

Basically I'm hoping we can write some logic so that when the deal owner field gets updated that the contact owner field will update to reflect the opportunity owner. I'm looking to get a few recommendations of people who might be able to help me with this request.

Thanks,

Courtney

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Looking for Developer

hey @Cotobe , I don't have a specific developer in mind that I know, but I've attached a few resources below for you to take a look at, and I've also posted your thread in our CMS Developers Slack group which you can join if you're interested. There are a lot of API developers in there as well. Some resources:

I'll leave this open to the community if anybody would like to chime in!