APIs & Integrations

camicase92
Mitglied

Locked out and only have hsPortalId

lösung

First of all, sorry if this isn't the right place, and this might sound like a dumb request, but I totally forgot the mail I used to register onto HS and only have the hsPortalId, is there a way to retrieve the login mail just with that data, or its better to just created a new account? it was the development account anyway.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
acurtwright
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi there, 

This isn't a stupid question! Unfortunately, for security reasons, it's not possible to recover a HubSpot account using the portal ID alone. If there isn't an administrator in the account that can help, you'll need access to the original email address you provided in order to access your account. This restriction exists to prevent malicious actors from accessing HubSpot accounts if they have access to the portal ID. 

If you're unable to remember the original email address, and there aren't any other users in the account that can assist with recovery, it is probably best to create a new developer account. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
acurtwright
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi there, 

This isn't a stupid question! Unfortunately, for security reasons, it's not possible to recover a HubSpot account using the portal ID alone. If there isn't an administrator in the account that can help, you'll need access to the original email address you provided in order to access your account. This restriction exists to prevent malicious actors from accessing HubSpot accounts if they have access to the portal ID. 

If you're unable to remember the original email address, and there aren't any other users in the account that can assist with recovery, it is probably best to create a new developer account. 

camicase92
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks a lot, and well, the solution is to create a new account for development as I basically forgot the email and password of the account