APIs & Integrations

ashhancock
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Local HubL Server error OSX

Anyone else come across an issue running the local HubL server on OSX (10.13.5)?

Following this doc:
https://designers.hubspot.com/docs/tools/local-hubl-server

I get to point "4. Run the server" and get 2 errors when running the command.

1) Error in custom provider, java.lang.RuntimeException: javassist.NotFoundException: com.hubspot.content.cyw
  at com.hubspot.content.cwf.a(Unknown Source) (via modules: com.hubspot.content.cxx -> com.hubspot.content.cwf)
  at com.hubspot.content.cwf.a(Unknown Source) (via modules: com.hubspot.content.cxx -> com.hubspot.content.cwf)
  while locating com.hubspot.jinjava.Jinjava
    for the 1st parameter of com.hubspot.content.hubl.util.snippets.Snippets.setJinjava(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: javassist.NotFoundException: com.hubspot.content.cyw

2) Error injecting method, java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
  at com.hubspot.content.hubl.util.snippets.Snippets.setEnvironment(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

I have installed JDK version 8 (as recommended in doc) and also upgraded to 10 (the latest).

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Hi @ashhancock,

Have you recently installed the local hubl server? We recently released and updated version of the local hubl server; I'm wondering if this issue is related to the older version?

0 Upvotes
ashhancock

Hi Derek,

It seems it does not like 2 versions of the JDK installed. Removed others (except for version 😎 and it runs now.

Thanks,
Ash

andrewabogado
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Was looking for this solution. I did the same thing you did and it works now. Thanks.