APIs & Integrations

Journaway_OK
Participant

List of deals based on property modified_date

Hello,
We wanted to create a property on our deal.
Then we would like to get every deal where the last_modified_date of that property is within a range.
What would be the best solution for this use case?
Basically:
If deal.{property}.lastmodified is between 01/12/2022 and 02/12/2022 then return the deal

6 Replies 6
Journaway_OK
Participant

Okay, I see how that works now and it is a solid solution for our current problem.
So in the end there is (at least currently) no available endpoint for the v3 endpoints to get the history of properties and we would have to fall back to the v1.

Teun
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Hi @Journaway_OK ,

I suppose so! But the API's get updated almost every month, so it could be that this endpoint will be added to the v3 version as well.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

Teun

If you use the &includePropertyVersions=true param in the API I mentioned above, you will get the history.

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

Journaway_OK
Participant

Hello @Teun And @dennisedson 
We use C# and the v3 Api.

But isn't there something like a history endpoint of properties, which is what I would've expected, since you can look them up through the UI.

Journaway_OK_0-1642064312336.png

0 Upvotes
Teun

Hi @dennisedson and @Journaway_OK ,

Wouldn't it be possible to use the Recently Modified Deals endpoint? You will get all deals that have been modified since a certain date. You could then filter out any deals that have been modified after the second date you want to use.
If you only want deals that have the custom property modified between those dates, you could still use this endpoint and filter out all deals where the custom property hasn't been modified using the timestamp param.

What programming language are you using?

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@Journaway_OK 

I don't think there is a very elegant way of doing this...I could be totally wrong so including @Teun to keep me honest.

The best way I can think is to create a webhook that subscribes to that custom property and add the record to a database that you would later filter through..

Could be totally wrong here, but that  is where my head is going 🤣

0 Upvotes