APIs & Integrations

ralphioooo
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

List of CTA's via the Hubspot API

resolver

I’m looking for a way to pull a list of all CTA’s from Hubspot (plus their embed codes). So I can integrate these into other sites easier.

At the moment it’s a bit clunky as have to manually insert the embed code into the site. Would be great if I could manage this via the API as would make it much more user friendly for non Hubspot CMS’s.

1 Soluciones aceptada
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi all,

Thank you for your engagement here. I too have heard this request before, however I have nothing new to report regarding the release of a CTA API.

The HubSpot Community Ideas Forum is the best place to share feature requests, and I'm afraid the discussion here hasn't had the visibility it deserves. The product teams regularly monitor posts and generally prioritize ideas which have the most engagement from and greatest potential impact on users.

I found this existing idea requesting a CTA API. If you would like such a feature added, please upvote and comment on the post. I've already upvoted it.

I recommend including as much detail as possible per these best practices. The more the product teams understand a feature's use case, the more accurate they will be when scoping the feature.

Thank you for your understanding. I will close this topic to maximize feedback on this idea.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
11 Respuestas 11
jimthornton
Participante

resolver

We would like this as well, so we dont require admins to copy paste CTA IDs or embed codes into other CMS's, and instead they can grab it from a search/dropdown feature from within that CMS

0 Me gusta
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi all,

Thank you for your engagement here. I too have heard this request before, however I have nothing new to report regarding the release of a CTA API.

The HubSpot Community Ideas Forum is the best place to share feature requests, and I'm afraid the discussion here hasn't had the visibility it deserves. The product teams regularly monitor posts and generally prioritize ideas which have the most engagement from and greatest potential impact on users.

I found this existing idea requesting a CTA API. If you would like such a feature added, please upvote and comment on the post. I've already upvoted it.

I recommend including as much detail as possible per these best practices. The more the product teams understand a feature's use case, the more accurate they will be when scoping the feature.

Thank you for your understanding. I will close this topic to maximize feedback on this idea.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Me gusta
aglet
Miembro

resolver

Hi there, is there any update on this please?

0 Me gusta
ogrygor
Participante

resolver

Hi guys.

I also wonder if there is any movement on an API endpoint for CTAs?

perrycbrown
Miembro

resolver

Same here. The HS blog API is somewhat useless for us because we use CTAs within our blog posts, and the blog API delivers the CTA template code, not the CTA html itself. Thus CTA template code is useless on the remote site where we are trying to use our HS blog content.

derekcavaliero
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

@comptly

Has there been any movement on an API endpoint for CTAs? I am kind of baffled that this hasn’t been released or seriously considered yet.

Derek Cavaliero
Director of Engineering

WebMechanix
www.webmechanix.com
kaitlyn
Participante

resolver

I agree, I would love to see a CTA API endpoint as well.

In the meantime, I developed a simple WordPress plugin to create as much of an integration as possible, with an options page to enter CTA information, which is then dynamically synced to a tinyMCE button to visually insert a shortcode into a post or page. You can read more about it or download it and test it out yourself in my blog post here: https://www.captevrix.com/news/integrate-your-hubspot-ctas-into-wordpress-with-this-plugin

Hope that might help you while we wait for the API :slight_smile:

0 Me gusta
derekcavaliero

resolver

I would love for a CTA API endpoint to exist for the precise reason that Ralph_Vugts suggested. Doing so would allow for more elegant integrations with sites that do not use the HubSpot COS which is still the norm (WordPress, Drupal etc…)

I saw this request shot down on the product ideas forum which I found to be troubling.

Making everything available via the API will allow the product to be fully adopted across multiple platforms.

Has there been any progress or movement on an API for the CTAs?

Derek Cavaliero
Director of Engineering

WebMechanix
www.webmechanix.com
0 Me gusta
dilloncompton
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hey Ralph,

We don’t currently have a CTA API. We’ve definitely heard this request before, and I know the team is aware of it and is interested in releasing this API in the future. I’ll pass your request along, and if you sign up for our developer beta group you’ll get early access whenever we do launch it or any other new APIs into beta.

//Dillon

0 Me gusta
ralphioooo

resolver

Would also like to see some movement here. Seems strange to have API end points for pretty much everything but this. I couldn’t imagine it would be a huge technical challenge to implement either.

0 Me gusta
ralphioooo

resolver

Thanks Dillon, I have signed up.

I’d be keen to create a Wordpress plugin when it’s available.

R

0 Me gusta