APIs & Integrations

bgallagher
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Linkedin Autofill and HubSpot forms

Has anyone successfully implemented Linkedin autoFill on a HubSpot form? Don’t see any reason that this wouldn’t work but need to a paying Linkedin Marketing Solutions customer so can’t test it.
https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins/autofill#

Here’s a thread about this on unbounce - https://community.unbounce.com/t/guide-implementing-linkedins-new-autofill-feature/3050

10 Replies 10
PKendre
Participant

Can some one help me in implementing LinkedIn autofill for Hubspot forms? 

0 Upvotes
THudson

Having trouble adding the auto fill to hubspot even with this solution linked

it is not working.. any tips? 

0 Upvotes
narmstrong
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

I found this solution and it worked.

https://sites.google.com/a/monkeycontact.com/wiki/unsorted/setting-up-linkedin-autofill-on-hubspot-f...

Noah Armstrong | TSL Marketing
Senior Developer
6085 Marshalee Dr| Suite 100 | Elkridge, MD 21075
Contact Us

TSL Marketing
0 Upvotes
elanashama
Top Contributor

@narmstrong can you share the new code you used that worked for you?

Ifollowed the instructions in the link you sent, but it's still not working.

0 Upvotes
elieppman

I have the same question. I am using LinkedIn Sponsored Content and would like for the content to link through to a linkedin form, however I do not know how to track that data in Hubspot. Is that possible yet?

0 Upvotes
Bill_King

I’m also trying to implement. Spoke with HUBS support and they told me this won’t work until Linkedin makes it possible to render with .JS driven forms. Right now their script generator is structured for HTML. The field ID’s dynamically update, so no way to do it at the moment. If I hear more I’ll update this thread.

Not applicable

Any updates on this regard? Is it still not possible?

0 Upvotes
GinaSmerecki

I am trying to implement this right now too. I am a paying LinkedIn customer but having difficulty getting the button for LinkedIn autofill to show up on my Hubspot landing page above my form. Created the code with the long form id from viewing the source of the landing page, and used Hubspot field names to map. Added a custom HTML module to the page above my form, but it’s not showing up. Read LinkedIn’s troubleshooting but still can’t get it to show. Has anybody figured this out?

0 Upvotes
brenton_bisonit

We are trying to implement this right now. Does anyone know of any documentation or cases where someone successfully implemented this into a Hubspot form?

0 Upvotes
Amit_Saxena

Same Question. Didnt see any documentation if this is possible within Hubspot forms… Any update will be welcomed.