APIs & Integrations

LScruggs5
Participant

LinkedIn Integration

SOLVE

It would be great to have a Hubspot integration with LinkedIn messages. Given the evolution of remote work more professionals are increasing utilization of LinkedIn as a platform to conduct more business communications. 

1 Accepted solution
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

LinkedIn Integration

SOLVE

Hey @LScruggs5 

Welcome to the Community!

I would recommend upvoting and commenting on this idea.  The more upvotes the more eyes it will catch (As a New Year's gift, I added an upvote to it as well 😀)

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
georgephan
Participant

LinkedIn Integration

SOLVE

how do you think about the dataflow?

0 Upvotes
LScruggs5
Participant

LinkedIn Integration

SOLVE

Hi Georgephan. It would great to be able to capture business discussions/outcomes via LI messages with the option to track the message with the contact in Hubspot. It would be nice in the contact section to link specific LI profiles as opposed to having to copy and past the LI profile into Hubspot. It would also be great to capture specific LI content creation and comments as appropriate. Right now, the option to bring LI discussions, messaging, and profiles to Hubspot is to copy and paste. It can become time consuming if a large percentage of customer outreach is occurring on the LI platform. 

Did this answer your question?

georgephan
Participant

LinkedIn Integration

SOLVE

Thank you so much for your detail direction.

Let me discuss with our team member to enable a demonstraion for this through our HexaSync Integration Platform and let you know soon.

nerd-coach
Participant

LinkedIn Integration

SOLVE

I've been searching high and low for this kind of integration. Even though I'm a new contributor, count me as a vote for this.

dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

LinkedIn Integration

SOLVE

Hey @LScruggs5 

Welcome to the Community!

I would recommend upvoting and commenting on this idea.  The more upvotes the more eyes it will catch (As a New Year's gift, I added an upvote to it as well 😀)

rameshkumar_zak
Participant

LinkedIn Integration

SOLVE

Hi All, I have been battling to get my LI connection contacts into Hubspot, and move my conversations from LI to Hubspot, track them, and build a relationship by sharing more useful content. I have Hubspot Sales pro and LI sales navigator. Is there a way to do this securely? I came across Hubris. Hubris does it all. But it looks there might be issues from LI. Is that true? 

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

LinkedIn Integration

SOLVE

I believe the answer to that question is here penned by @LvanderHoeven 

0 Upvotes