APIs & Integrations

Shamash
Contributor | Gold Partner

Line items and product properties

SOLVE

Using the exom bridge api, we’re sending sync messages to ser up product and line item properties. However we can’t get a list of the properties that have been set up, compared to contact, company or deal properties for example. Is there a way to se which properties have been set up for these objects as well?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Apologies for the delayed response, @shamash.

While I don't have a concrete release date, the CRM Object Properties, Products, and Line Items APIs are approaching stable and the team is only looking to add features and functionality.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Apologies for the delayed response, @shamash.

While I don't have a concrete release date, the CRM Object Properties, Products, and Line Items APIs are approaching stable and the team is only looking to add features and functionality.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
pirassic

SOLVE

Resurrecting this thread - it's now the 4th of July 2019 and the line items API is still in beta phase. It is mission critical for our purposes and we're afraid we can't rely on it for future and current developments as it may break/change without any notice.

Do you have any updates on this? Do you have a set release date at the moment?

Which functionalities are you expecting to change or amend?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @pirassic.

Thanks for reaching out.

Your feedback is fair; I agree the Line Items API has been in "developer preview" for a while. Although I am not privy to the reasons or specific plans to move it out of developer preview, I will investigate further and post here if I learn anything.

That said, I have been advising on the same functionality for several months and consider the API stable. Any breaking changes or minor additions would be announced in the relatively new developer changelog.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Shamash

SOLVE

Ok, thanks for the update!

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi again, @shamash,

The CRM Object Properties API allows you to manage the properties you have created for the product and line item objects. By specifying either products or line_items in the Get all object properties request URL, you can view all existing properties.

Isaac Takushi

Shamash

SOLVE

Thanks Isaac,

I was trying to avoid the developer preview APIs. Is there an estimate for when they'll be released in a stable version? Same goes for Product API and Line Item API. Thanks!

0 Upvotes