APIs & Integrations

EJackson23
Teilnehmer/-in

Limit the Number of For Loops

lösung

I'd like to limit the number of loops so it doesn't show more than 10 records. I've tried adding the range function but I'm not exactly sure where to put it. Thanks for you help.

{% set contact_id = contact.hs_object_id %}

{% set associated_objects = crm_associations(contact_id, 'USER_DEFINED', 30, 'orderBy=account_row_id', 'account_row_id,acct_uom,acct_commodity,lastmonth_date,lastmonth,thismonth_date,thismonth,month1,month1_date,month2,month2_date,month3,month3_date,month4,month4_date,month5,month5_date,month6,month6_date,month7,month7_date,month8,month8_date,month9,month9_date,month10,month10_date,month11,month11_date') %}

{% for energyresi in associated_objects.results %}

All my html

{% endfor %}

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
himanshurauthan
Lösung
Vordenker/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Hello @EJackson23,

I would recommend limiting the results by 10 objects only, and you can do that like this example -

{% set associated_objects = crm_associations(contact_id, 'USER_DEFINED', 30, 'limit=10&orderBy=account_row_id', 'account_row_id,acct_uom,acct_commodity,lastmonth_date,lastmonth,thismonth_date,thismonth,month1,month1_date,month2,month2_date,month3,month3_date,month4,month4_date,month5,month5_date,month6,month6_date,month7,month7_date,month8,month8_date,month9,month9_date,month10,month10_date,month11,month11_date', false) %}

I hope this helps,

Have an amazing day ahead!

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @EJackson23 ,

This function returns an object with the following attributes: has_more, total, offset and results.
You can pass offset number in association hubl function:
Screen shot : https://prnt.sc/1gzol30

Please have look this documentation :
https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/hubl/functions

Example :
{% set associated_objects = crm_associations(<contact_vid>, 'USER_DEFINED', 30, 'offset=<offset_interger>', false) %}

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Lösung

lösung

Hello @EJackson23,

I would recommend limiting the results by 10 objects only, and you can do that like this example -

{% set associated_objects = crm_associations(contact_id, 'USER_DEFINED', 30, 'limit=10&orderBy=account_row_id', 'account_row_id,acct_uom,acct_commodity,lastmonth_date,lastmonth,thismonth_date,thismonth,month1,month1_date,month2,month2_date,month3,month3_date,month4,month4_date,month5,month5_date,month6,month6_date,month7,month7_date,month8,month8_date,month9,month9_date,month10,month10_date,month11,month11_date', false) %}

I hope this helps,

Have an amazing day ahead!

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
EJackson23
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you Himanshu. This worked great.

0 Upvotes