APIs & Integrations

Spinify

Legacy v1 get deal endpoint missing fields

When I fetch a particular deal from the v3 get deal endpoint and ask for the field in question (a timestamp for when the deal entered a particular stage, like hs_date_entered_123456789) it's there. But when I get the same deal from the legacy v1 endpoint the field I want is not included in the response.

Is this a known issue with the v1 endpoint? Otherwise who can I contact to help get this issue with the v1 get deal endpoint resolved?

I'm happy to provide more details about the requests etc but would prefer to not expose any information in a public forum if possible.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Teun
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Hi @Spinify ,

Could you check if the property is available if you call this endpoint?

Are you retrieving a single deal from the legacy API? Cause if you are calling the get all deals endpoint, you need to pass the properties in the URL when you make the call: 

https://api.hubapi.com/deals/v1/deal/paged?hapikey=demo&properties=hs_date_entered_123456789

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@Spinify 

You are correct that that is not available on the older API, is there a reason why you would want to employ this endpoint versus the v3? 

0 Upvotes