APIs & Integrations

kendrickto
Participant

Landing pages not showing up when using OAuth Token

SOLVE

When we created our integration we set it up through oauth flow. This week, when trying to hit GET /content/api/v2/pages, to fetch landing pages from the HubSpot API using an OAuth Token I am receiving an empty response but still status 200 (see below) when this was working previously for us and our customers.

{
    "limit": 100,
    "objects": [],
    "offset": 0,
    "total": 0
}

After talking with support, I decided to try the api key and was able to receive the expected response of all the landing pages in our account. I'm wondering shouldn't the OAuth Token be able to see the same response as the api key?

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @kendrickto.

This should now be resolved! Apologies for the disruption.

The changes should have propagated by now, but if  you're still encountering the issue, please refresh your access token and try again.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @kendrickto.

Thanks for reaching out. Assuming your OAuth token is scoped correctly, it should return the same results as your API key.

I found the tickets you filed with my support colleagues and will dig in further. I appreciate your patience!

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

I am able to reproduce this behavior in my own account. Requests authenticated with API keys return landing page data while the same requests using OAuth tokens have empty objects arrays.

I'll loop in the relevant engineering team to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Isaac Takushi

kendrickto
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Isaac,

Thanks for looking into this and looping in the relevant people. I look forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolved!

IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @kendrickto.

This should now be resolved! Apologies for the disruption.

The changes should have propagated by now, but if  you're still encountering the issue, please refresh your access token and try again.

Isaac Takushi

kendrickto
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @IsaacTakushi ! Confirmed that this is now resolved, thanks so much for the help!