APIs & Integrations

sgaur

Landing page integeration

Hi Team,

Is there any API available for landing page ? 

Actually I am trying to Access landing page from my website only, If any user try to open the landing page from some where else or by URL its should not grant access to any user.

I have tried password protection for the landing page but any user with the password can open it. What I want is that only user who visit my website can only access to the landing page. 

PS :-  User who come from my website can only access the landing page (without password) else no one can access the landing page from anywhere.  

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, @sgaur.

Apologies for the delayed response.

HubSpot does not have APIs that support that type of configuration.

That said, you could use client-side JavaScript to show or hide content based on a visitor's referrer. For example, this Stack Overflow article covers some simple logic that can check for a specific domain referral. Perhaps you could substitute your domain and add JavaScript to show content to only those who came from your website.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
sgaur

Hi @IsaacTakushi,

Thanks for the solution.

But if I try to access the Landing page URL from HubSpot then also it won't allow me to access the landing page.

When I checked in code what I found that there is no referrer for the document if accessed from hubspot directly.

hubspot.PNG

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, @sgaur.

My understanding is that you want to track the referrer of your customers coming from your website, not from the HubSpot app. Is that the case?

What happens when you navigate to your landing page domain from your website domain, without going though the HubSpot app?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes