APIs & Integrations

saurabh100
メンバー

Jira and hubspot ticket integration

Hey Hi,

I want to integrate all the HubSpot ticket to Jira can it is possible to do using API or any other method.

Thganks

9件の返信
jmante
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let y'all know that we do offer a HubSpot to Jira integration now 😄

Check it out in the app marketplace!

Jingo

0 いいね!
jholyoak
参加者

The integration seems to work well (with a caveat) and a request.

Caveat - users report they are not able to create JIRA tickets from HS when using IE as their browser. The integration works fine when using Chrome.

Request - we love having the ability to create Workflows on the "back-end" of ticket flows. We would welcome the opportunity leverage Workflows to automate the creation of JIRA issues based on HubSpot ticket statuses and other events. Specifically - we create JIRA issues when a ticket moves to Tier 3 support. We would love for the system to be able to auto-create a JIRA issue when this status/tier is reached within HS.

0 いいね!
Derek_Gervais
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @saurabh442,

I think we have a number of different threads going now and it's somewhat confusing; if we're working in this thread, then I'll need more info on exactly what response you're getting. If we're working on the same issue in a different thread, feel free to ignore this one.

0 いいね!
Joshua_McQueen
投稿者

Was the integration ever created? We would love to have this as well.

0 いいね!
cbarley10
投稿者

Hey @Joshua_McQueen , searching through the Integrations Page in my HubSpot account, I found a JIRA integration. Looks like it leverages the CRM Extensions API so you can peek into JIRA from the Contact, Company, or Deal record, or click on a link that brings you into JIRA. I can't see that it supports Tickets for Sevice Hub just yet since HubSpot just added support for CRM extensions on the Tickets Objects, but you can try downloading it and connecting from within the App Marketplace in your portal.

0 いいね!
Joshua_McQueen
投稿者

We've already set up the integration and it does not work with Tickets. Would love to see this happen. Particularly since Atlassian's president sits on HubSpot's board.

0 いいね!
cbarley10
投稿者

Totally feel you! I don't work for HubSpot or Atlassian, but maybe there's a way to bubble this up via a ticket with Atlassian since they're the ones that built the integration? Since support for CRM Extensions in Tickets only rolled out at the end of August it's likely that the integration just hasn't been updated yet -- I'd assume it'd be a relatively simple code change.

0 いいね!
Derek_Gervais
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @saurabh442,

There isn't currently a jira<->tickets integration; if you were to build one yourself, you'd need to take advantage of the new Tickets API, which is currently in developer preview:

0 いいね!
saurabh100
メンバー

Hi Derek,

I'm trying to integrate with using new tickets API but they have give us a certain response I'm also want to get the pipeline and status but they did not work.

0 いいね!