APIs & Integrations

Jacob_Li

Iterate through Contact lists and get all the contacts under these Contact Lists

High, everyone, 

I am working on a project aiming to display the trend of the size of our Email Subscription List.  

My question is pretty similar to the question below in the link below

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Getting-the-count-of-email-subscribers-through-th... 

The major difference is that I will use Power BI directly and put it on our dashboard. And I also need the historical value in my report (the number of subscribers on a specific date, not only for the current).

My question is that we have plenty of Contact Lists, how could I iterate through them and get all the contacts under these lists? 

In addition, how could I get all the contacts under a contact list when the number of contacts exceeds the maximum amount?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Iterate through Contact lists and get all the contacts under these Contact Lists

@johnelmer always has good recommendations.  Maybe he has something for you 😀

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@Jacob_Li @dennisedson We're circulating this question internally...

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn