APIs & Integrations

borisd9

Issue with Associated Deals API

SOLVE

Hi,
Seems like the Associated Deals API does not return all the Deal data.. Specifying every property seems a bit meticulous..
Is there a thought about updating this API to return all the data? If i request an associated Deal, it sounds logical to return all the data, like Getting all Deals.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @borisd9,

There aren't any plans to update this endpoint to include all deal data like the Get a deal endpoint. The Get associated deals endpoint is consistent with the Get all deals endpoint, which also uses the properties parameter.

If you would like to see such a feature implemented, however, feel free to post on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
borisd9

SOLVE

Shame... because this forces me to make additional requests that will get me a step closer to the API rate limit.
We need some endpoint to request the Deals associated with a specific Contact, without making additional requests of getting the full Deals data.

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @borisd9,

There aren't any plans to update this endpoint to include all deal data like the Get a deal endpoint. The Get associated deals endpoint is consistent with the Get all deals endpoint, which also uses the properties parameter.

If you would like to see such a feature implemented, however, feel free to post on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes