APIs & Integrations

BGao
メンバー

Is this doable via hubspot?

解決

Hi,

Are we able to design marketing email (templates) containing our own parameter formatting eg: {{ member_name }} (we are using these in our current system), and use api to get the email (templates) html source and send email using our own SMTP?

I tried this api but it looks I am not able to get the marketing email html source

https://api.hubapi.com/marketing-emails/v1/emails/myEmailId?hapikey=myApiKey

Looking forward to feedbacks.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Teun
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @dennisedson and @BGao ,

I've looked into this cause we tried to build a mail archive that required sending the source code of an email but was not able to achieve it. So no, I do not think this is possible.

What is the use-case here? Why are you trying to send an email with your own SMTP created in HubSpot? Might help to come up with a solution.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Teun
解決策

解決

Hi @dennisedson and @BGao ,

I've looked into this cause we tried to build a mail archive that required sending the source code of an email but was not able to achieve it. So no, I do not think this is possible.

What is the use-case here? Why are you trying to send an email with your own SMTP created in HubSpot? Might help to come up with a solution.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

@Teun , do you happen to have some advice here?

0 いいね!