APIs & Integrations

PrabinS
Participant

Is there any way to sync property change in ticket in hubspot?

SOLVE

As discussed in this comment we cannot implement webhooks for ticket property change.
Are there any other alternatives that can be used to trigger the webhook or notify our system of the property value change in the tickets?

1 Accepted solution
JBeatty
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PrabinS,

If this is an internal integration and not meant to be public, and if your portal has operations hub you could set up a workflow like this:

JBeatty_0-1658509117092.png

Best,

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Joshua Beatty
Software Developer with Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
JBeatty
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PrabinS,

If this is an internal integration and not meant to be public, and if your portal has operations hub you could set up a workflow like this:

JBeatty_0-1658509117092.png

Best,

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Joshua Beatty

0 Upvotes
PrabinS
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @JBeatty ,
Thanks for your quick response, Will this solution trigger webhook multiple times or a single time the value is changed for the property in the ticket? Thanks

JBeatty
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PrabinS,

If you see I have reenrollment turned on for botht he property being known and being unknown, this means that every time the property changes or is cleared or is set, it will send out the webhook.

Best,

Joshua Beatty

0 Upvotes