APIs & Integrations

skylerdev

Is there a way to lookup properties chosen in a chatflow that are not Contact properties? Node.js

SOLVE

Is there a way to lookup a property in the event JSON that was chosen in a previous module in a HubSpot chat flow? I could make individual properties and save them to a specific contact every time but that would just be a waste of information for the contact.

For example, I want to know how many units a contact wants to buy so I ask them in a module "How many do you want to buy" User says 50 and then I assume in the event JSON that property is saved and I can look it up in my code snippet. I just don't know how the JSON is organized.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
skylerdev
Solution

Is there a way to lookup properties chosen in a chatflow that are not Contact properties? Node.js

SOLVE

Here is the solution where "NumUnits" is the name of the module where bot asks user for the number of units.

event.session.parsedResponses.NumUnits.parsedResponse

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
skylerdev
Solution

SOLVE

Here is the solution where "NumUnits" is the name of the module where bot asks user for the number of units.

event.session.parsedResponses.NumUnits.parsedResponse

0 Upvotes