APIs & Integrations

chriswalker
Participant

Is there a way to get modified companies SINCE a particular date?

SOLVE

Right now the only endpoint I see will return everything in the past 30 days (which includes our initial import of over 10k contacts). There's too much noise there.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @chris.walker,

That endpoint will return all companies modified in the past 30 days, but the results are paginated, so you can only pull 100 companies at a time. Since the companies are returned in reverse chronological order (from most recently updated to oldest updated) you can simply make requests to get companies until you reach the point where you're no longer interested.

For example, if you wanted to get the most recently updated companies this week (i.e. since Monday, March 19th) you would make requests to the "Get recently modified companies" endpoint (/companies/v2/companies/recent/modified) until you get a company who's hs_lastmodifieddate is on Monday.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
chriswalker
Participant

SOLVE

This solution works well - thanks for the help!

Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @chris.walker,

That endpoint will return all companies modified in the past 30 days, but the results are paginated, so you can only pull 100 companies at a time. Since the companies are returned in reverse chronological order (from most recently updated to oldest updated) you can simply make requests to get companies until you reach the point where you're no longer interested.

For example, if you wanted to get the most recently updated companies this week (i.e. since Monday, March 19th) you would make requests to the "Get recently modified companies" endpoint (/companies/v2/companies/recent/modified) until you get a company who's hs_lastmodifieddate is on Monday.