APIs & Integrations

bsjut
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

Is there a way to connect web analytics history of users with contacts that were added via API?

解決

Hi colleagues, 

my understanding is that the best practice to connect the web analytics history to a contact in Hubspot is to submit that user 

a) via the Form Submit API and

b) submit the hutk token along with that request

bsjut_0-1634900877691.png

We have a client however, that stored the hutk toke value in their own backend - but sent the contacts to Hubspot through the API via the "Add Contact" endpoint. 

What is the best practice to connect the web analytics history here after the fact? 

• Should there be a Form Submit API call to add that?  (Can Form API Submit Calls be backdated, even potentially years? 
  • Is there another way to simply patch the contact with the hutk information serverside? 

Would be really interested in learning the best practice here.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
dennisedson
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Is there a way to connect web analytics history of users with contacts that were added via API?

解決

@bsjut 

Via the forms api would be the recommended route.  You can change the timestamp of  the submission to whatever you want.  I have not seen a past date limit (let us know if you do 😉)

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
dennisedson
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

@bsjut 

Via the forms api would be the recommended route.  You can change the timestamp of  the submission to whatever you want.  I have not seen a past date limit (let us know if you do 😉)