APIs & Integrations

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to change font color in timeline templates

SOLVE

Hi all,

I want to know if there is a way to colour fonts in timeline templates.

What I have tried so far: I tried adding HTML tags to the HubSpot event template to colour the text using CSS, but I got an error as shown in the image.

Text in timeline template

<p style="color: red;">{{equipment_area}}</p>

Error

Screenshot from 2023-03-13 11-10-39.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Anonymous 
it is not currently possible to add HTML tags or apply custom CSS to text fields in HubSpot timeline templates. The error you received is likely due to the fact that the HTML tags are not allowed in the template editor. you can use the "Bold" and "Italic" formatting options available in the template editor to emphasize certain text, or you can use custom emojis to add visual interest to the text. Additionally, you can try using different font sizes, weights, or styles to differentiate text within the timeline template.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @Anonymous 
it is not currently possible to add HTML tags or apply custom CSS to text fields in HubSpot timeline templates. The error you received is likely due to the fact that the HTML tags are not allowed in the template editor. you can use the "Bold" and "Italic" formatting options available in the template editor to emphasize certain text, or you can use custom emojis to add visual interest to the text. Additionally, you can try using different font sizes, weights, or styles to differentiate text within the timeline template.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Thanks for the reply @himanshurauthan . So this means we can't change the font color in timeline templates right?

0 Upvotes