APIs & Integrations

Bernardo_Cobli
Participant

Is there a new limit to API history ???

SOLVE

Hello,

Before yesterday I was able to get all the old versions for any variable of ticket, deal, contact and company through the API, but now they seem to follow these limits https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/view-property-history.

Is there a way around these? Part of your analyses setup was dependent on that, was that added without notification, or I just missed it?

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Bernardo_Cobli and @renandias.

Sincere apologies for the delayed response. We missed this post.

The limits listed at the bottom of this article are not new. I have confirmed with CRM team that we have always limited the number of revisions we store.

As a more concrete example, I investigated an query relating to this in July 2019 and encountered these limits then.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
renandias
Participant

SOLVE

Hubspot,

how can we acess our data?

The goal of a CRM is to retain all information and provide it, so how can we retrieve it?

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Bernardo_Cobli and @renandias.

Sincere apologies for the delayed response. We missed this post.

The limits listed at the bottom of this article are not new. I have confirmed with CRM team that we have always limited the number of revisions we store.

As a more concrete example, I investigated an query relating to this in July 2019 and encountered these limits then.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Bernardo_Cobli
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the response 🙂

Sorry for that, we detected this problem in the day of this post which was just a couple of days after the article, so we assumed that the limit was new, my bad.

Is there any plans to allow for a further history on some properties, especially dealstage and hs_pipeline_stage?

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Bernardo_Cobli.

No worries.

I don't know of plans to increase the number of revisions available for any properties, but I certainly see why this is especially relevant to the dealstage and hs_pipeline_stage properties.

Do you have any way to store revisions in your external system? What many integrators do is capture revisions as they occur in HubSpot and also sync them to external systems (e.g. CRMs) so that when the limit of 20 revisions is exceeded, they still have the revision history elsewhere.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes