Is there a .net wrapper for hubspot API?

SOLVE
gotmike
Top Contributor

thus far, i’ve been doing this on my own, but curious if there’s a wrapper out there for .net that i’m not finding on google…

this is the only thing i’ve seen, and it’s 5 years old: https://github.com/hyrmedia/hubspot-api-dotnet

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
turner_bass
Solution
Participant

As an update on this, I am now one of the main contributors and the project manager for HubSpot.NET. We have been working to release a solid 1.0 with support for more of HubSpot's APIs. I am always looking for help so fork us on GitHub or message me if you are interested in contributing!

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
3PETE
HubSpot Employee

@cre We don’t have any up to date wrappers for .net, I am not aware of any non HubSpotters who I can offer up as well in addition.

0 Upvotes
gotmike
Top Contributor

Ok I didn’t think so just figured I’d ask…

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee

never hurts to ask! It is an idea I have floated around if it would be worth is for us to build out a couple wrappers for some of the more popular languages.

Fred_Willerup

Here’s another idea:
Provide a Swagger spec of your API which can then be used to generate client libraries for .net and other platforms.

turner_bass
Participant

Yes, in fact I was just learning today about HubSpot.NET from some open source developers. I have yet to use, so I can't attest to how it works yet; but my team and I are talking about contributing and it is another option at least.

turner_bass
Solution
Participant

As an update on this, I am now one of the main contributors and the project manager for HubSpot.NET. We have been working to release a solid 1.0 with support for more of HubSpot's APIs. I am always looking for help so fork us on GitHub or message me if you are interested in contributing!

View solution in original post

GarethWright
Participant

That's awesome.

The included invoice templates are not suitable for my clients needs so hopefully this will enable us to roll our own.

0 Upvotes
warrendavey
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

@mturner  - wanted to see if there were further updates on this.  I have a client asking about it.

GarethWright
Participant
Likewise, it’s been a significant amount of time
0 Upvotes