APIs & Integrations

gotmike
Top Contributor

Is there a .net wrapper for hubspot API?

SOLVE

thus far, i’ve been doing this on my own, but curious if there’s a wrapper out there for .net that i’m not finding on google…

this is the only thing i’ve seen, and it’s 5 years old: https://github.com/hyrmedia/hubspot-api-dotnet

1 Accepted solution
turner_bass
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

As an update on this, I am now one of the main contributors and the project manager for HubSpot.NET. We have been working to release a solid 1.0 with support for more of HubSpot's APIs. I am always looking for help so fork us on GitHub or message me if you are interested in contributing!

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
turner_bass
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, in fact I was just learning today about HubSpot.NET from some open source developers. I have yet to use, so I can't attest to how it works yet; but my team and I are talking about contributing and it is another option at least.

turner_bass
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

As an update on this, I am now one of the main contributors and the project manager for HubSpot.NET. We have been working to release a solid 1.0 with support for more of HubSpot's APIs. I am always looking for help so fork us on GitHub or message me if you are interested in contributing!

rixmann

SOLVE

With the recent changes to Private Apps, does this still work with oAUTH authentication?

0 Upvotes
warrendavey
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@mturner  - wanted to see if there were further updates on this.  I have a client asking about it.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

GarethWright
Participant

SOLVE
Likewise, it’s been a significant amount of time
0 Upvotes
GarethWright
Participant

SOLVE

That's awesome.

The included invoice templates are not suitable for my clients needs so hopefully this will enable us to roll our own.

0 Upvotes
Fred_Willerup

SOLVE

Here’s another idea:
Provide a Swagger spec of your API which can then be used to generate client libraries for .net and other platforms.

gotmike
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Ok I didn’t think so just figured I’d ask…

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

never hurts to ask! It is an idea I have floated around if it would be worth is for us to build out a couple wrappers for some of the more popular languages.

3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@cre We don’t have any up to date wrappers for .net, I am not aware of any non HubSpotters who I can offer up as well in addition.

0 Upvotes