APIs & Integrations

real_j555
Miembro

Is there a filter for contacts who filled a certain form when using a Hubspot client Library?

At the moment, I'm filtering using a list. However, when you retrieve contacts from the list and update them, it takes some variable time for the updated contacts to get removed from the list. 
This causes an issue where subsequently fetching contacts from the list returns contacts we fetched before.

Is there a way to use the Search API to filter for contacts who filled a certain form (identified by `fromId`) so that we always get fresh contacts on subsequent retrievals?

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Is there a filter for contacts who filled a certain form when using a Hubspot client Library?

Hi, @real_j555 👋 I can confirm this isn't a feature of the Search API. We have List and Form endpoints such as:

Because forms and form submissions are neither a searchable object nor engagement with the Search API endpoints, it seems like your list-based approach is a direct way to tackle this issue with the available resources.

If you have a moment, adding your suggestion to the Ideas Community and getting some upvotes will be very helpful in getting your suggestion in front of the Product team. If you add a link back to your Idea post, I'll be sure to give it an upvote to help get the ball rolling.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Me gusta
real_j555
Miembro

Hi, @Jaycee_Lewis . Thanks for confirming that about the search API. For now, I got it working using the list approach. I increased the interval at which I get contacts from the list, using trial & error to determine the interval. 

PS. I think I could have tried using this filter `{operator: "IN",

propertyName

: "formSubmissions.formId", values: ["ids-of-forms"]` to match the contacts who filled certain forms.

0 Me gusta