APIs & Integrations

zxdong262
Miembro

Is it possible to get company phone from GET /contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all

resolver

Hi hubspot,

I tried property=companyphone with GET /contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all with no luck, just want to confirm if it is available for the GET /contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all api.

Thank you.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Is it possible to get company phone from GET /contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all

resolver

Hi @zxdong262,

Thank you for clarifying. While the company phone can be called from a contact record, the data does not live on the contact object by default unless you have created a custom companyphone property. If this is your situation, please send me a link to the companyphone property in your HubSpot account.

If you are not referring to a custom contact property, the company phone number must be pulled through the Companies API. For example:

https://api.hubapi.com/companies/v2/companies/paged?properties=companyphone

(Please note that you have to use properties for the Companies API, unlike using property for the Contacts API.)

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @zxdong262,

Thank you for clarifying. While the company phone can be called from a contact record, the data does not live on the contact object by default unless you have created a custom companyphone property. If this is your situation, please send me a link to the companyphone property in your HubSpot account.

If you are not referring to a custom contact property, the company phone number must be pulled through the Companies API. For example:

https://api.hubapi.com/companies/v2/companies/paged?properties=companyphone

(Please note that you have to use properties for the Companies API, unlike using property for the Contacts API.)

Isaac Takushi

0 Me gusta
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @zxdong262,

There isn't a default contact property with the internal name companyphone, but if you have a custom contact property with that name, you should be able to pull it. Can you share a link to the property in your property settings?

Isaac Takushi

0 Me gusta
zxdong262
Miembro

resolver

Thank you, Isaac,

I mentioned this because in contact call page, I can select company phone even I did not set company phone. I noticed there is a api to get all phone numbers (/twilio/v1/phonenumberinfo/contactPhoneNumbersByProperty), if the conacts api can provide company phone like this, it would be consistant in some cases.

0 Me gusta