APIs & Integrations

Ross_Livecopper

Is it possible to Link Euphoria PBX to Hubspot with api?

Good day, 

Our company is currently using Euphoria PBX: https://www.euphoria.co.za/

Currently there is no way to connect Euphoria to Hubspot with an app. I have noticed that you can Connect other PBX systems to hubspot with an api and I was wondering if it's possible to do the same with Euphoria? Euphoria gives you a single API key. I would like to just see calls logged automatically to the necessary caller profile in Hubspot. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Is it possible to Link Euphoria PBX to Hubspot with api?

Hi @Ross_Livecopper,

Good day to you too!

While I may not be the best person to discuss about the implementation on Euphoria end and there isn't an easy way to automatically log calls from Euphoria into HubSpot, we do have a POST API to create engagement such as calls by using this endpoint: Create an Engagement | Engagements API that your team can explore.

I believe if there's a way in Euphoria to keep track/listen whenever a call is made > Then your team can use the Create an Engagement endpoint to create the call engagement accordingly in HubSpot. 

Additionally, some other things to take note: When creating engagement using the endpoint, you would need to indicate the HubSpot contact vid under the asociations property. To get contact vid, you can look into these two endpoints:

Search for a contact by email address | Contacts API

Get a batch of contacts by email address

Hope this helps to clarify and let me know if there's any further questions on this!

0 Upvotes