APIs & Integrations

NTrapnirundon
Participant | Partenaire solutions

Is it possible for Webhook to subscribe Custom Object, or Line Item change event?

Résolue

Hi team,

I have been researching documents regarding to HubSpot Webhook feature, however, there seems no place that mentions about the ability of Webhook to subscribe a Custom Object (I have seen some solution for a custom property of a standard object, but not Custom Object itself)

I am wondering if it is possible to do so?

As well, as for the built-in object, is it possible for Webhook feature to subscribe a Line Item updating action? (Deal > Line Item).

There is a use case where we want to let our backend system know when the Line Item of a specific Deal object gets added, updated, changed, or deleted.

Cheers.

1 Solution acceptée
dennisedson
Solution
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Is it possible for Webhook to subscribe Custom Object, or Line Item change event?

Résolue

Hey @NTrapnirundon 

Custom Objects subscriptions are not yet available. 

And I believe your second request is not possible either.  @RMones  or @zaklein  might be able to verify that.

That being said, you could trigger a webhook via a workflow.  Maybe that is a solution?

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

6 Réponses
Eric_Goldman
Participant

Résolue

Hey @NTrapnirundon -- we built Sequin to help with this exact problem! Here is a blog post that explains our approach: https://blog.sequin.io/what-to-do-without-hubspot-webhooks/

0 Votes
dennisedson

Résolue

This validation is getting to my head

via GIPHY

zaklein
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @NTrapnirundon 

I agree with @dennisedson and @RMones 

You're probably best to configure workflows to "listen" for certain changes and then fire a webhook out to your external service for processing.

All the best,

Zach 

0 Votes
RMones
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hi,

I agree with @dennisedson .. 

Regards

Ronald

dennisedson
Solution

Résolue

Hey @NTrapnirundon 

Custom Objects subscriptions are not yet available. 

And I believe your second request is not possible either.  @RMones  or @zaklein  might be able to verify that.

That being said, you could trigger a webhook via a workflow.  Maybe that is a solution?

NTrapnirundon

Résolue

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Somehow I have some issue with the authentication to the forum and cannot login to reply.
Just wanna say thank your for your answer : )

0 Votes