APIs & Integrations

lukeowen

Is Due Date available for Tasks in Engagement

One of our customers was interested in pulling over the Due Date for a given Task over to their Sugar CRM and when I go to look for this field, I’m not seeing it on any related Task record in our cache and it’s not listed on the engagement API page here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/engagements/create_engagement

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @crownandcaliberdev,

If you would like to reach @Luke_Owen, please be sure to tag him in your post and/or private message him directly.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
crownandcaliber

@Issac_Takushi Thanks for the tip!

crownandcaliber

Hi Luke,

I'm looking for a quote on getting contacts from hubspot to be synced with sugar crm. We're on shopify plus.

Thanks,
Nick

0 Upvotes
lukeowen

Nick,

Shoot me an email and I'll connect you with the appropriate individual to help with pricing and plan review. My email is luke AT bedrockdata DOT com.

Luke

crownandcaliber

Hi @Luke_Owen,

I'm looking for a quote on getting contacts from hubspot to be synced with sugar crm. We're on shopify plus.

Thanks,
Nick

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Luke_Owen,

Based on my testing, it appears that the timestamp field included in the engagement JSON represents the due date of the task. This is not to be confused with the createdAt and lastUpdated fields.

0 Upvotes