APIs & Integrations

Resanehlab
Participant

Invalid enum property error on syncing

Hi,

I've connected 2 stores to one HubSpot account. Everything is fine for store 1 but when I try to sync deals from store 2 to the HubSpot, the Api returns an error like below: "Invalid enum property [ip__ecomm_bridge__source_store_id] value [;196352_nop_hs_Store_6160f665-b3f4-4886-a4bf-5d486e7b89d1]. Valid options: [[196352_default, 196352_nop_hs_Store_b27d6e95-3938-4b83-9851-41c62178a1de]]"

Apparently, it says that I should sync the deal with store 1, not 2 but I want to sync that with store 2. Why store 2 is not available for this deal? What's wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Resanehlab
Participant

Thanks for the answer but I'm using the same code and scenario for syncing other stores and deals and only a few deals in this specific store face this error. If you give me some information about the reasons behind this, I can investigate more on this. I even don't know why the other store is in the valid options!

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @Resanehlab 

Can you manually add your second Store's ID (196352_nop_hs_Store_6160f665-b3f4-4886-a4bf-5d486e7b89d1to the Source Store ID Property Property ip__ecomm_bridge__source_store_id

The value is being appended (because of the semi colon at the start) but it's not in the range of options for Source Store ID Property.

But, unfortunately, it looks like the IP Address is being appended to the Store ID and IP Addresses change.

Sorry I can't be more help - I haven't come across this.

Mike

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @Resanehlab 👋

@Mike_Eastwood@himanshurauthan , do you all have some tips for this?

0 Upvotes