APIs & Integrations

cmorgan
Participant

Integration with Pingdom

My organization wants to implement a well-known monitoring tool called Pingdom (https://www.pingdom.com) to HubSpot to better help our security team with monitoring operational performance and security certificate information. I looked it up, but did not see it in Integrations. HubSpot Support told me to come here, but it's worth noting I am not a developer.

Can anyone offer any assistance please?

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
SimonR

Integration with Pingdom

Have you tried WebSitePulse for your monitoring needs? When you open an account with them can you can request custom scripts for all your needs. The 24/7 live supports is a big plus.

I've been using them for years, that's why I recommend them.

0 Upvotes
KevinWebb22
Participant

Integration with Pingdom

It would be neat if you could connect Pingdom to HubSpot and create a workflow trigger in the event the website goes down. If site down for more than 30 seconds, trigger email campaign both internally and to clients to notify. Would be great for web-based software that clients are using. 

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Integration with Pingdom

Hi @KevinWebb22 

I recommend Uptime Robot for website monitoring – we use it for all our sites (WordPress and HubSpot).

Their free plan checks your website every 5 minutes and emails you if you're site's down.

Their pro plans (which are still afforadable) have additional monitors and check your site every minute.

Have fun

Mike

0 Upvotes
KevinWebb22
Participant

Integration with Pingdom

@Mike_Eastwood - Thanks. We already have a website monitoring tool in place that checks every 5 minutes, but we want something that checks more frequently than 5 minutes as our software tool is extremely time-sensitive. I also want the ability to trigger a workflow in HubSpot based on site outage. Does Uptime Robot allow that?

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

Integration with Pingdom

Hi @KevinWebb22 

Uptime Robot is an email/sms alert every 1 minute or 5 minutes (for the free service).

I've checked the Pingdom API and it's possible to build an integration to trigger a HubSpot Workflow.

If you'd like us to discuss a custom integration please complete the form on our Custom HubSpot Integrations Page and I will get in touch with you.

Cheers

Mike

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

Integration with Pingdom

Hi @cmorgan 

Haven't tried Pingdom yet... but don't you just log into Pingdom and point it at your website?

I thought it was supposed to be that easy – maybe I missed something?

Mike

0 Upvotes
cmorgan
Participant

Integration with Pingdom

Thank you @Mike_Eastwood,

This was a very preliminary question in that I haven't logged into Pingdom yet. But hopefully it'll work like that. 

Thanks so much.

-Cory