APIs & Integrations

CBW

Integration with Google

Hi guys, I installed the HubSpot integration with G-mail, and it was there and all working fine, but it's now just disppeared from my inbox and I can't seem to get it to connect again. Is there a technical problem with this at the moment?

Many thanks

Charlotte

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Integration with Google

Hey @CBW,

On our backend tool, I'm seeing that the email is still connected. In this case, do you mind providing screenshot as to where you're seeing that it disappear? 

Are you able to see the email on your Email integrations settings (At the top right hand corner, click on the 'Settings' icon > At the left side panel, expand 'Integrations' > Cick on 'Email integrations')?

0 Upvotes
CBW

Integration with Google

Hey @WendyGoh 

It's in G-mail that it's no longer showing as integrated. I'm new to all of this so please forgive me if I am not looking at the right thing.

gmail shot.PNG

Many thanks

Charlotte

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Integration with Google

Hey @CBW,

No apologise needed 🙂 

Are you looking to install the chrome extension to tracked emails?

If so, it looks like the settings page that you shared is for gmail specific add-on and I'm curious to know if you previously saw HubSpot related add-on there?

The reason I asked is because, the sales extension that HubSpot support is for chrome browser specific extension. You can check if you have the extension installed by following this guide: Install and manage extensions - Chrome Web Store Help (Look out for 'HubSpot Sales')

If it's not there, you can install it here: HubSpot Sales - Chrome Web Store.

0 Upvotes