APIs & Integrations

EbarakHossain
Top Contributor

Integrating Ticketmaster with HubSpot.

Hi Friends, 

I need your kind help with integrating Ticketmaster with HubSpot. 

Our client, a soccer club, uses Ticketmaster to manage sports tickets for its clients/fans. Now they're starting to use HubSpot CRM and need to integrate Ticketmaster data into HubSpot. This one-way integration needs to be built out using HubSpot and Ticketmaster APIs.

Do you have such custom integration experience? What is the best and easiest way to do this? And, what do we need to have as prerequisites such as the use of middleware, etc? Does Zapier has the option to connect Ticketmaster API? 

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. 

Happy HubSpotting!

1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Integrating Ticketmaster with HubSpot.

Hi @EbarakHossain

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

It doesn't seem like Zapier or Integromat offer the option to connect HubSpot and Ticketmaster. 

I've seen that you've already asked @daveroma and @kahuja for advice regarding custom integrations in this Community thread, I'm also curious if they have any advice. 

I also wanted to share an idea I came across while researching this topic: have you maybe thought about using an API integration platform to help form the API integration? You can read more about this in this blog article.

You can find our official documentation with developer integration guides here. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes