APIs & Integrations

RyanMcorp

Integrating Qualtrics with HubSpot - Need help urgently plz

SOLVE

I want to send out an email from HubSpot to my contact list.  In this email, I want to add a survey link for the recipient to take the survey. The survey link will take the recipient to Qualtrics (an external survay platform, something like survey monkey).  

What I need: a way to identify the recipient that is submitting the survey, without having to ask for their name and email in the beging of the survey.  These are my contact list, so I should not have to ask them for thier info. 

When speaking with Qualtrics they said this can be done if HubSpot has the Piped Text feature, which allows the transfer of info from the HubSpot platform.  I shuold be adding the Piped Text Code of the info I wish to collect (example: first name, last name and email) to the end of my Qualtrics survey link.  HEre is the site that explains this method on Qualtrics: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/passin...

Can this be done? if so , how, if not, what are my options?  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RyanMcorp 

This isn't pretty but it would work:

1. Export the contacts you want to email, with the data you want to send to Qualtrics.
  2. Then, in a spreadsheet, create a URL by concatenating the fields.
  3. Then import the URL as a custom property.
  4. When you send your email add the URL Property into the email (yes, I said it wouldn't be pretty).

The pretty version would be a custom module you could drop into the email – it would hide the [ugly] URL behind a button.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Mike

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @RyanMcorp 

This isn't pretty but it would work:

1. Export the contacts you want to email, with the data you want to send to Qualtrics.
  2. Then, in a spreadsheet, create a URL by concatenating the fields.
  3. Then import the URL as a custom property.
  4. When you send your email add the URL Property into the email (yes, I said it wouldn't be pretty).

The pretty version would be a custom module you could drop into the email – it would hide the [ugly] URL behind a button.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

Mike