APIs & Integrations

kahuja
Teilnehmer/-in

Integrating HubSpot with Ticketmaster API

Hi Everyone! Just wondering if it is possible to integrate Ticketmaster API with Hubspot so that i can access Ticketmaster database information directly through Hubspot?

9 Antworten
daveroma
Stratege/Strategin | Platinum Partner

Hey @kahuja 

Yes it is possible to integrate Ticketmaster data with HubSpot in a variety of ways depeneding on what you're looking to accomplish.

When building HubSpot intergrations I always find it helpful to first get clear on the goals for the integration, then explore each API (Ticketmaster & HubSpot) to see what's technically possible, and then develop an action plan from there.

Dave Roma,
HubSpot CMS Developer

Build a revenue generating website on HubSpot without a developer using The Generator Theme

spatton
Mitglied

After much Google searching, this seems to be the only thread I've been able to find where anyone has any answers. We have a web client who's needing to pull events from TicketMaster's API to display on their site that was built in HubSpot, so only uni-directional communication is necessary. I'm experienced with APIs, retrieving and displaying data, but I'm a HubSpot novice. We're picking up this project from another developer who had built the site, then abandoned it and canceled the contract.

0 Upvotes
TBS11
Mitglied

Hi @daveroma would you mind sending me the ticketmaster information as well?  Thank you!

0 Upvotes
kahuja
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @daveroma ,

Thanks for the reply. Our goal with the API integration is to update customer's account information from Ticketmaster directly into Hubspot. For example, if any account information associated to an account changes in Ticketmaster, the changes should reflect in Hubspot as well.

Any help on what steps to follow to add Ticketmaster API into Hubspot would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Kanav

0 Upvotes
daveroma

Classic bi-directional data sync 👍

There's a lot to discuss here; I'll send you a message with some more detail.

Dave Roma,
HubSpot CMS Developer

Build a revenue generating website on HubSpot without a developer using The Generator Theme

MWakefield3
Teilnehmer/-in

We have the same need! Would you be able to share with us as well? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
EbarakHossain
Stratege/Strategin

Hi David, do you mind sharing the steps to integrate Ticketmaster customer information with HubSpot CRM? What's required and a simple how-to. Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

@kahuja 

Could you tell us a bit more about what you are looking to do with the API?  Might help us lead you in the correct direction 😀

@lindahl , @Mark_Ryba  what do you all think 🤔

kahuja
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @dennisedson ,

Thanks for the reply. Our goal with the API integration is to update customer's account information from Ticketmaster directly into Hubspot. For example, if any account information associated to an account changes in Ticketmaster, the changes should reflect in Hubspot as well.

Any help on what steps to follow to add Ticketmaster API into Hubspot will be really appreciated. Also, if you could provide a conatct in Hubsot that I can reach out to, that would be really helpful as well.

Thanks,

Kanav

0 Upvotes