APIs & Integrations

LChiappini
Participant

Integrate HubSpot within API of another service via workflow

Hi everyone

I got a question: can I connect HubSpot to a third-party service using APIs? How can I do that? Can I do it in a workflow?

Many thanks,

Luca

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hi @LChiappini,

We provide integration of HubSpot with many software, whether it is an e-commerce site or an SMS software or WhatsApp we provide everything if you are interested to ping me up.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
LChiappini
Participant

Hi @AnxiouslyEager 

Unfortunately the solution I need to work with, is NOT on Integromat (not in Zapier either). That's why I need to use APIs...

0 Upvotes
AnxiouslyEager
Participant

Oh, I understand 🙂

Just out of curiosity, could you maybe give us an overview of what you're planning to do? I believe it could be super interesting for the community to see.

0 Upvotes
LChiappini
Participant

Hi @AnxiouslyEager I just need a service to trigger and send Whatsapp messages and SMS 🙂 but the solutions I'd prefer to use are not on Integromat...

0 Upvotes
AnxiouslyEager
Participant

Ohhh I see. Whatsapp API is a tough one to get access to. Anyway, good luck with this 🙂

0 Upvotes
LChiappini
Participant

Thank you @AnxiouslyEager ! I created an account on Integromat. To use APIs I need to connect Integromat to another service (example: GatewayAPI.com) or can I use APIs directly inside Integromat? Thanks

0 Upvotes
AnxiouslyEager
Participant

Hey @LChiappini , on Integromat, you actually work with pre-configured connections to the apps. You simply select the fields you want to work with and Integromat pretty much makes the API calls for you.

0 Upvotes
AnxiouslyEager
Participant

Hi there @LChiappini , Michaela from Integromat here 👋

You can totally connect HubSpot to other apps using APIs. Everything, of course, depends on your use case and on your level of technical skills.

If you're not really a developer and don't feel like playing around with APIs just as they are, you could use an integration tool such as Integromat for this. In a nutshell, Integromat is a no-code platform that lets you connect your HubSpot account to pretty much any other online app/API and automate all kinds of tasks, processes, and workflows. 

If you'd like to see what options of working with HubSpot on Integromat are, you can go check out the pre-configured integration and its available features. 

You can also check out the reviews of the HubSpot integration to see what the users think 😊