APIs & Integrations

No aplicable

Integrate HubSpot to Power BI or Prophix

I am working on a project to create Marketing metric dashboards in Power BI. I have looked through the forum and it doesn’t look like there is a native integration between HubSpot and Power BI, but I’m wondering if there are some workarounds? We do have an integration from HubSpot to Microsoft Dynamics through Scribe. We can also push data into Prophix from Dynamics or HubSpot (do they integrate?). I am a marketing person so I’m a little out of my element. Just looking for a starting point to pass on to our integration team.

Thanks!
Tiffany

0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas 6
AHeni
Participante

You could use a tool like Windsor.ai  , where you don't need no coding knowledge to connect hubspot to power bi, it's pretty seemless and easy.
You can do that through the app that is available on the hubspot ecosystem.
https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/analytics-data/windsor-ai-all-marketing-dat...

0 Me gusta
johnelmer
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite

I know this is an older thread, but the most popular app for connecting HubSpot to Microsoft Power BI is the HubSpot Integration for Power BI, which is available in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  By using this Certified App to sync your HubSpot CRM data to Power BI, you will be able to create an automated data refresh schedule so that each time you open Power BI, the most recent HubSpot data is used to update your report.

A free trial is available.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Me gusta
NTindall
Miembro

I know this is a late response, but I've found useful info myself from late responses, so hope this might prove helpful to others.

Getting data into Power BI is complicated, with report creation another, additional complication; this is particular so for non-technical users, such as the OP.

It doesn't have to be like that, here's what I did:

I signed up for a 14 day free trial with Tugger (https://tuggerapp.com), and set up what they call a Tug, which Tugs (polls) data into their secure data warehouse.

Once it had done its thing, I used the provided Power BI report template to import my data into Power BI.

I found the default reports easy to understand, which provided me with useful information; turning data into information seems to be a lot easier with Tugger.

So far, at least, I'm very impressed.

0 Me gusta
TayshaProvost
Participante

Hi! There's a way to easily integrate Hubspot to Power BI. You can do it via Skyvia's online platform. Firstly, Skyvia loads your Salesforce data into DB or cloud DWH of your choice and then connects it with Power BI. You can find more details here: https://skyvia.com/data-integration/analyze-hubspot-with-powerbi

0 Me gusta
SprinkleData
Miembro

HI @TI ,

From what I understand, you want to integrate the data from Hubspot and visualise the same through Power BI. For this specific purpose, we  at Sprinkle Data have built an automated data pipeline solution, that connects with Hubspot as well as Power BI. On the other hand, if you are not using any Data Visulaization platform, we also provide you with a visulization platform as well.

Regards

Sam

0 Me gusta
Derek_Gervais
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @thimmelreich,

There isn’t currently an integration between HubSpot and Power BI, though there may be 3rd party integrations that can connect the two (e.g. https://www.cdata.com/drivers/hubspot/). You can also direct your team to our reference docs to give them an idea of what our public APIs are capable of:

0 Me gusta