APIs & Integrations

tienbk97
Participant

Integrate Calling Extensions

SOLVE

Hi all,
I'm new with the Hubspot Integration Development. I'm currently trying to integrate our call center with Hubspot and I stumble upon this https://github.com/HubSpot/calling-extensions-sdk. It seems that I have to register for the "Private Calling Extensions SDK beta" here

But currently, I can't seem to submit my form. Can you give me some pointers on the registering process? And also any further information on the SDK would be a big help. 
Thanks,

Tien

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

hi @tienbk97 , welcome! Are you saying that when you try to fill out that form, it doesn't work for you, or is there some other error? Happy to look into this for you and get you routed to the right place

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
dmorales

SOLVE

Hi, have any of you tried to restablish communication with the sdk after re loading the widget? I am reloading the iFrame, and the communication is lost but it does not try to do the ACK handshaking again. Thanks a lot!

0 Upvotes
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

hi @tienbk97 , welcome! Are you saying that when you try to fill out that form, it doesn't work for you, or is there some other error? Happy to look into this for you and get you routed to the right place

tienbk97
Participant

SOLVE
Hi @cbarley, when I hit "submit" on the form, nothing happened (no error but no confirmation). Hope you can help me on this. Thank you
0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Got it! Reaching out to my team now - can you provide your HubID? @tienbk97 

tienbk97
Participant

SOLVE
Hi , i've successfully submitted the form. Thanks for your help. It turns out that I have to push the submit button multiple times for it to work.