APIs & Integrations

CRomero2

Integrate Abandoned Cart in Angular App / Backend

Hi Team!

I have a project with Hubspot Plugin in Woocomerce, we have a part called abandoned carts. Nevertheless We're looking for change it and launch a new eccomerce with our own code, the problem is we need to lauch the same flow "Abandoned Carts" in our new web, I'm trying to ask and search for info, no getting anythink to work. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @CRomero2 👋 Thanks for reaching out. To clarify, are you asking to have a discussion with other developers, but you are not looking for a specific solution? Or are you saying that you need help with resources and how to build something like what you are describing?

I'd like to help get the conversation going if possible, and having some additional clarity will be helpful. 

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
CRomero2

Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , thanks for helping!

Yes, look: We have a hubspot plugin managing "Abandoned Cart" in this moment on our Woocomerce web. Problem is that we're working in a new platform (Microservices and angular web app) 

And trying to see or integrating this same Workflow inside our web is the problem. I could create the access token and consume information, but not see how to emit events or integrate the same actions the plugin does inside our new platform

0 Upvotes