APIs & Integrations

pawanarora
メンバー

Inserting CRM Custom Object Record API Error

解決

Hi Community,

I have created a CRM Custom Schema i.e. Applications successfully. Now, I am trying to insert a Custom Object (Record) into this schema by using following API in PHP:

crm/v3/objects/<objectType>/?hapikey=********************

But it is showing me the following:

Response: 

Message: Error creating applicationofcontact. Some required properties were not set.

Context: properties":["property1","property2","property3","property4"]

category: VALIDATION_ERROR

But if I pass the same values into Create section at https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/crm-custom-objects along with objectType and API Key then it inserts the record with the same values of all properties of this object.

Please advise me to fix it.

Thanks and regards,

Pawan Arora

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
miljkovicmisa
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

Hello @pawanarora , thanks for writing here.
Let's take it step-by-step.
1. First you created the schema by "POST"ing to /crm/v3/schemas/{your-custom-object-name}?hapikey=********************
In this post I assume you defined all the data that you needed for your custom object, such as all its properties and the required properties as well.
Just clarifying that this is a one time thing you are doing to create a custom object. I usually just define it using postman or whatever, as I don't need it running in my app.
2. Then you want to create a new custom object. Here you need to define all the properties of that object alongside the required ones. You do this by "POST"ing to/crm/v3/objects/{your-custom-object-name}?hapikey=********************  with the data you defined in the previous post. So for example if you had a property named "model" that was a type of "string" and was required, you should now put in the body of your request that data like:

{"properties":
  {"model":"ex-9000"}
}

Maybe I could be of more help if you presented more data of your usecase and see what's going on, I'm just starting with the basics because most errors are in the more obvious (easier to debug) places.

If my answer was helpful please mark it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
pawanarora
メンバー

解決

@miljkovicmisa 

Thanks for your support and there was an issue that "property" key was missing in Json input.

Thanks__

0 いいね!
miljkovicmisa
解決策

解決

Hello @pawanarora , thanks for writing here.
Let's take it step-by-step.
1. First you created the schema by "POST"ing to /crm/v3/schemas/{your-custom-object-name}?hapikey=********************
In this post I assume you defined all the data that you needed for your custom object, such as all its properties and the required properties as well.
Just clarifying that this is a one time thing you are doing to create a custom object. I usually just define it using postman or whatever, as I don't need it running in my app.
2. Then you want to create a new custom object. Here you need to define all the properties of that object alongside the required ones. You do this by "POST"ing to/crm/v3/objects/{your-custom-object-name}?hapikey=********************  with the data you defined in the previous post. So for example if you had a property named "model" that was a type of "string" and was required, you should now put in the body of your request that data like:

{"properties":
  {"model":"ex-9000"}
}

Maybe I could be of more help if you presented more data of your usecase and see what's going on, I'm just starting with the basics because most errors are in the more obvious (easier to debug) places.

If my answer was helpful please mark it as a solution.

0 いいね!