APIs & Integrations

wcervantes1
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Inquiries on Email API integrations.

SOLVE

Hello HubSpot!

I have a few inquiries on integrating HubSpot on portal 5111635 with Intertron mobile (a transactional SMS software). We are creating the SMS on intertron that will be sent as marketing emails in HS, so far that works great!

Is there an API endpoint that we can use to automatically program the email to be sent to a specific list of contacts from within Intertron, instead of selecting that in HS?

Additionally is there an API endpoint we can use in order to receive updates if the email was sent, received, etc.

Please let me know if you need anything else from my end!

Love y'all
Walter

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey, @wcervantes1!

Happy to clarify.

You can use the new Marketing Email API to create marketing email drafts. Per the overview documentation, you can use the mailingListsIncluded property to define the lists to which you want the email sent.

You can also poll the Marketing Email API's Get the details for a marketing email endpoint to check the message's processingStatus. After the email is sent, use the Get the statistics for a marketing email endpoint to retrieve statistics.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey, @wcervantes1!

Happy to clarify.

You can use the new Marketing Email API to create marketing email drafts. Per the overview documentation, you can use the mailingListsIncluded property to define the lists to which you want the email sent.

You can also poll the Marketing Email API's Get the details for a marketing email endpoint to check the message's processingStatus. After the email is sent, use the Get the statistics for a marketing email endpoint to retrieve statistics.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes