APIs & Integrations

jkirby
Membre

Initializing a Development Environment

Résolue

Hi -

I am new to HubSpot API integration.

We have some company and contact field customizations and thousands of records in each.

Now my company has some requests for integrating our HubSpot data with our other proprietary systems. I have been getting familiar with some API calls and know how to create test environments but haven't ssen information for how to
a) make sure the custom properties from our HubSpot production data is replicated in the test environments

b) make sure we have prod data in the test envs.

Is there an easy way to do either/both of these?

Thanks

JK

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

Basically, it's a manual process. There is no portal replication or environment staging at the portal level. As such, there is no HubSpot facility to replicate production data in HubSpot dev (test) environments.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Résolue

Basically, it's a manual process. There is no portal replication or environment staging at the portal level. As such, there is no HubSpot facility to replicate production data in HubSpot dev (test) environments.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
benauld
Participant

Résolue

Hi,

is there a plan to develop this facility? When I create a new test environment I am always going to want the starting point to include all my production configurations (workflows etc.). All users must want this no? Certainly neither Dynamcis nor Salesforce have a problem with it. 

Especially where the test environment has a shelf life and I can't just keep it alive forever.

Kind regards,

Benm

jkirby
Membre

Résolue

Thanks Frank!

It helps to know that I should begin manually getting things started and to stop searching for replication.

Have a great weekend