APIs & Integrations

yatishm
Top Contributor

Incorrect timezone city

SOLVE

Hi there

I used the /integrations/v1/me endpoint to get account details ... Q1 are these read only? I.e can timezone and account currency not be set via the API?

If I go to Settings > Account details > Timezone, I have set it to +2:00 South Africa time. Though via above GET call, I get the following:

"timeZone": "Africa/Blantyre"

Q2 Should it not be Africa/Johannesburg rather?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Incorrect timezone city

SOLVE

Hi, @yatishm.

/integrations/v1/me is indeed a non-documented endpoint that only accepts GET requests.

At this time, there are no public endpoints which allow account defaults like time zone and currency to be set.

I wouldn't put too much faith in the timeZone city as long as the time zone itself is correct. I, for example, am located in Portsmouth, NH (the closest large city being Boston, MA), and my endpoint displays America/Indianapolis. Portsmouth, Boston, and indianapolis are all in UTC-4:00.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Incorrect timezone city

SOLVE

Hi, @yatishm.

/integrations/v1/me is indeed a non-documented endpoint that only accepts GET requests.

At this time, there are no public endpoints which allow account defaults like time zone and currency to be set.

I wouldn't put too much faith in the timeZone city as long as the time zone itself is correct. I, for example, am located in Portsmouth, NH (the closest large city being Boston, MA), and my endpoint displays America/Indianapolis. Portsmouth, Boston, and indianapolis are all in UTC-4:00.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes