APIs & Integrations

RobbyVarel

Import Deals: associations

SOLVE

Hi,

When uploading a deal, using a CSV-file, what column header should I use for the Associated Contact Hubspot-ID ?

Where can I find any information on these association columns in an import file?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Levi
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RobbyVarel , you can find it here and here.  If you use the Contact ID, Company ID, Deal ID or Ticket ID in de .csv column when importing you can associate multiple objects to the recrods (see excel example). 

Bureau Vet

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
EPosa

SOLVE

Hi @RobbyVarel,

This guide says that if you're associating multiple objects in two files, you have to click the common column header and select its name. Also, you can select the language of the column headers.

Anyway, you can simplify the import using Help Desk Migration's automated wizard. It allows you to import tickets and all related records and match the data to avoid errors. You can test it for free and decide if it fits you. Check more info here: https://help-desk-migration.com/help/hubspot-service-hub-data-migration-checklist/

0 Upvotes
Indra
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RobbyVarel,

I have not worked with this import or these fields, but perhaps you can look the following documentation of HubSpot related to 'Association'.

Perhaps that my colleague @Levi can help you more on this matter.

Vet Digital - The Growth Agency | HubSpot Solutions Partner Agency

Levi

SOLVE

Hi @RobbyVarel , 

See my screenshot below. You can use Deal ID, Contact ID, Company ID or Ticket ID in the columns of your import file. 

Levi_0-1646648943738.png

Bureau Vet

RobbyVarel

SOLVE

Is there any documentation on this topic, or is 'a printscreen' again the solution? 

0 Upvotes
Levi
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @RobbyVarel , you can find it here and here.  If you use the Contact ID, Company ID, Deal ID or Ticket ID in de .csv column when importing you can associate multiple objects to the recrods (see excel example). 

Bureau Vet

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Heyo @Indra !

Any chance you can help out here?

0 Upvotes