APIs & Integrations

MChavan
Participant

Hubspot to google spreadsheet automatically update without using API calls.(Webhook)

Respected,

I have to send the contacts from hubspot to google spreadsheet and i have succeded with that but now i have another challenge that is, if some of the contacts changed in hubspot it has to update automatically in spread sheet without using API calls, because there is day limit on API calls but it can be done through webhooks. I dont know how to do it, can you help me please? any suggestions is helpful.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hubspot to google spreadsheet automatically update without using API calls.(Webhook)

@MChavan ,

What are you struggling with exactly?  Seems like you have the hard part figured out 😀

Here are the docs on webhooks

If you need help setting up OAuth, here is the quick start guide

Here is a tutorial on OAuth as well

Good luck!

0 Upvotes
MChavan
Participant

Thanks for the reply!

I have created the webhook subscription and triggers are seen in webhook.site but now i want this edited/created data in Google spreadsheet automatically.(without any third party subscription), how can i do this?

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@MChavan , you will have to build out your app on some server. 

0 Upvotes