APIs & Integrations

chrisbema

Hubspot to ClickFunnels Integration

Hello,

I'm trying to connect my Hubspot account to ClickFunnels so I can automate email marketing and contact generation.

I've created API keys and attempted to add them into CF but I continue to get the error below. I've also tried to use Zapier, but I would like to reduce my need for app subscriptions if possible. 

Thank you in advance!

-Chris

InkedCapture 2_LI.jpg

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
chrisirving13

I'm getting the same error message. Anyone know how to fix this? 

0 Upvotes
BrainFlow
Participant

Did you get it figured out? You've got to create a static list (and save it) inside hubspot first. Hopefully that helps!

0 Upvotes
chrisbema

Bump. Looking for an engineer or support rep. 

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @chrisbema,

I hope all is well with you 😄

When looking through this article: Integrating With HubSpot – ClickFunnels it looks like one of the requirement for this integration to work is to have a paid HubSpot account and so taking a look at both your portal ID - 4316469 and 5481827 and it appears that both these portals are using HubSpot free product. This is likely why you're seeing that error.

That said, on the page that has the error, could you grab a HAR file (guide on how to grab HAR file:Generating a HAR file for troubleshooting)?

0 Upvotes
chrisbema

I chatted with HubSpot support and they said what I was attempting to do was possible with the free version. I did end up remedying the problem. I had overlooked instructions on the ClickFunnels website that said I needed to create a static list in Hubspot in order for it to work. Once I did that it immediately integrated. 

So the villain was user error all along! 

Thanks for your help!

BrainFlow
Participant

This worked thanks! I thought I had created my static list (as recommended in this article - https://help.clickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006269254-Integrating-With-HubSpot?gc_id=12252417... ) but I hadn't actually SAVED the list on Hubspot. Once I clicked SAVE on the list, the clickfunnels integration worked. Thanks!!

Radkon007
Participant

That worked, thanks.