Hubspot missing records from BQ tables
Oct 2, 2020 1:42 PM
Hi, Hubspot! I have outlined our issue below
According to the API the most recent record was created on 25th Sept and same was present in their warehouse hence confirming that the cursor is not falling behind and something went wrong in between:
We also found out that a lot of the DELIVERED events were created on 24th Sept in bulk, and the historical sync is able to fetch all of them as seen here:
Also the events were generated with createdAt timestamp very close to syncing time and I believe that Hubspot API had some discrepancy while we made the API request. Looks like the huge volume of suddenly created events wasn’t reflected in the API call.
*** Please CC firstname.lastname@example.org in your response***