APIs & Integrations

timporter00
Participant

Hubspot forms on Godaddy - HTML code not working

Hi, I created a form on Hubspot and used the HTML code provided to create a page on my Godaddy website builder. Visually, the page looks exactly as planned, however the "Submit" button does not work (i.e. I make the page live, complete the form and click "submit" and nothing happens). I anyone able ot help suggest a solution? I apologise if this is on the wrong forum and appreciate any help you can offer (I am not tech savvy, so be gentle!).

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
CWesson

Any updates on this?  I'm having the same problem.

WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @timporter00,

No apologise needed!

In order for me to dig further into this, could you share with me the following:

1. The HubSpot form name in question

2. Your HubSpot account/portal ID

3. The page that has the form in question

timporter00
Participant

Hi @WendyGoh 

Sorry for the delay in responding, I have had issues posting this reply (not loading). In answer to your questions:

1) Hubspot form name: "New form (23 March 2020 13:36:11)

2) 7263911

3) https://bomadhomes.com/contact-us-1-1 (under "Contact us for more information)

If you need any further information, please do let me know and thanks in advance for you help

Best

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @timporter00,

Digging into this it looks like you're missing the HubSpot tracking code on your page. Could you install the HubSpot tracking code by following through this documentation: Install the HubSpot tracking code and see if it works?

0 Upvotes
timporter00
Participant

Hi @WendyGoh 

Thanks. This is a Godaddy website - from what I am reading online, godaddy does not support tracking codes for Hubspot. Do you know if this is the case for sure? I will also contact godaddy to ask the same

Thanks again for your help

0 Upvotes
C8mma

Hi, did you manage to get round this? I’m also having the same issue with a HubSpot form code on a go daddy webpage?!

The submit button does not work.
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @timporter00,

Based on this community post - Solved: Hubspot Tracking Code - GoDaddy Community it does seems that the GoDaddy website doesn't support HubSpot tracking code. Though, maybe you could try adding it within the HTML section within a script tag and see if that works?

0 Upvotes
timporter00
Participant

Hi @WendyGoh 

Thanks for your message and I apologise for the delay in my response. In answer to your questions:

1) New form (23 March 2020 13:36:11)

2) 7263911

3) https://bomadhomes.com/contact-us-1-1

If you need any further info, please do say!

Thanks again

Tim

0 Upvotes