APIs & Integrations

DuncanP

Hubspot connector for Synapse

Hi

I'm trying to find some information on the Hubspot connector for Synapse. I've got the connector set up correctly, and can access 123 tables with it. However, I'm specifically looking for things such as website visits, email events and other related activity.

So far, I've only found form submissions in the table Contacts_Forms_Submissions, but nothing on the other events.

Can anyone help?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@DuncanP  There are several integration options for HubSpot and Azure Synapse. Is that what you are referring to, and if so, which company's connector are you using?

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
DuncanP

Hi John

I've set up the Hubspot linked service as per the documentation here

0 Upvotes
johnelmer

The information you need can be found in the developer documentation: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/overview  Look at the Engagements API. IIRC the web events API is in beta and may not be included in Microsoft's connector.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
DuncanP

Hi John

Yes, I've checked that API, but it doesn't quite correspond to what I'm seeing in the connector. I take it there's no documentation for it that you are aware of? I'm just looking for some idea of how the connector and the API map together really.

Thanks,

Duncan

0 Upvotes