APIs & Integrations

Hubspot connect to Amazon AppFlow

Hello,

I followed the AWS guide to set up the required scopes. However, when I attempt to connect, it fails with the error: "Couldn't complete the connection. Authorization failed because the provided scopes are insufficient."

After that, I permitted all scopes, but I'm still encountering the same error. Is there anything else I can do to resolve this issue?

Thank you for your assistance.

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 12.15.49 PM.pngscreencapture-app-hubspot-developer-46533559-application-3477469-2024-06-21-12_51_28.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2

09783_0-1719308630239.png

Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , Thank you for your reply. I have created the developer test account. It still showed the same error. 🙁

0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @09783 The screenshot with the warning is your app developer account which you cannot install apps or integrations into, it is for building your apps. You need to either create a developer test account or try installing to your production portal. If you see the banner (as seen in your screenshot) that says, "This is an app developer account" you are in not in the right account type to complete the installation flow.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes