APIs & Integrations

mariagdev
Miembro

Hubspot & SMS integration

resolver

Hello team, 

I'm a web developer and one of my customer is interested in buying some licenses of Hubspot, but first we need to clear up some doubts in order to make a decision... 

Would it be possible to develop an option in Hubspot interface that would allow us to upload a csv file and run a 3rd party API for all of the items into that file? 

We want to be able to send SMS in mass via Hubspot. 

Thanks. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
ChehakWadhdwa
Solución
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @mariagdev ,

Yes you can send SMS in mass via Hubspot  using the apps integration that are availiablke on the Hubspot Marketplace .

And regarding file you can upload the file direct on the hubspot or by using the hubspt API , then using the API you can get the file and read that accordingly , if that was an  csv then yes you can read it after recieving through the API .

here are the endpoints for the API's = https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/files/files

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Nagarjoon
Miembro

resolver

Yes, it is possible to integrate third-party APIs with HubSpot to achieve functionalities like uploading CSV files and sending SMS in bulk. You can use HubSpot's API capabilities along with the capabilities of the third-party SMS service provider to accomplish this. Here's a high-level solution outline: Develop a Custom Integration: You can create a custom integration between HubSpot and your chosen third-party SMS service provider. This integration would allow you to upload CSV files containing contact information into HubSpot. Utilize HubSpot's API: HubSpot provides robust API capabilities that allow you to interact with contacts, workflows, and more. You can use the Contacts API to upload contacts from your CSV file into HubSpot. Integrate with the Third-Party SMS Service: Utilize the API provided by your chosen third-party SMS service to send SMS messages in bulk. This integration can be triggered after the contacts are uploaded into HubSpot. Automation and Workflow: You can set up automation and workflows within HubSpot to trigger SMS messages based on specific criteria or actions taken by contacts. Testing and Optimization: Once the integration is set up, thoroughly test it to ensure that contacts are correctly uploaded and SMS messages are sent as expected. Monitor the performance and optimize the process as needed.

0 Me gusta
JDundas
Miembro

resolver

Howdy, @mariagdev!

Have you considered using a third party software in tandem with HubSpot for sending bulk SMS? I'm with a company called Aloware and we provide software that does just that. If you're interested in learning more, please book a time slot on my calendar here: https://meetings.hubspot.com/jeff-dundas

Thanks,
Jeff

0 Me gusta
ChehakWadhdwa
Solución

resolver

Hi @mariagdev ,

Yes you can send SMS in mass via Hubspot  using the apps integration that are availiablke on the Hubspot Marketplace .

And regarding file you can upload the file direct on the hubspot or by using the hubspt API , then using the API you can get the file and read that accordingly , if that was an  csv then yes you can read it after recieving through the API .

here are the endpoints for the API's = https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/files/files

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.